Monday, April 22--Pretty Normal Day

Went to the hospital and got the two growth factor injections into my abdomen one at 8am and one at 4pm. I felt much, much better today than yesterday but my white cell count was still at 0.69. We got back from the 13.2 mile round trip drive to the hospital this evening and getting ready to eat supper when someone called from the hospital and said I would need to return to get another injection they had missed. I knew it would be hard to get there before they closed for the day and I asked if it was necessary that I come today or could I get the injection at 8am tomorrow. She continued to insist that I come back to the hospital. I requested that she check with the Advanced Practice Nurse to see if it was really important that I get the injection today. The APN said it was no problem to wait.
I sure am thankful I feel better today.