Saturday, June 22--White Cell Count Up More Today

My white cell count increased to 4.82 today. Hemoglobin-8.9 and platelets 168. My HPC had been increasing but today it was back to 0. We don't know what to think of that. I am trying to be optimistic that I will get there and have a successful collection eventually.
Our friends, Wayne and Peggy, had a nice wedding today. We were unable to be there but thanks to our friend Kathy, we were able to watch the wedding and reception via the Internet using Facetime on our Ipad. We are really grateful to her for allowing us to be there with them via the Intenet. It felt as if we were really there.
I am saying prayers for my son Kevin tonight. He was involved in an accident on his motorcycle today. I just talked with my daughter-in-law and he was released from the hospital with 3 broken ribs and collar bone. I am very thankful that he was not injured worse than he was. I know he will be in lots of pain during the following days.