We made the two trips to the hospital today. They had started a blood culture yesterday and the results came back positive for strep. They were already giving me one antibiotic by iv but the nurse said it would be best if I also got another antibiotic more geared to treat the strep, so I got that too. My white cell count was 0.08 today. I hope it is starting to go up now. My platelets have continued to drop too.
I felt much better today than I did yesterday. Yesterday was a real bad feeling day.
Some have asked for the address where we are staying. I have not posted it because I didn't know how long we will be here. It looks like it will be for at least several more days. Hopefully it will not be more than two more weeks.
Jerry Caldwell
Northwest Hills Apts
11701 Mara Lynn Road
Apartment 216
Little Rock, AR 72211