This blog is to keep our family and friends informed on how things are going while we are at the University of Arkansas Medical Sciences in Little Rock. Some people have asked why I choose to go all the way to Little Rock which is a 610 mile drive from home. UAMS has the Myeloma Institute of Research and Therapy. Here, they treat more people with Myeloma than any hospital in the world.
Saturday, April 27--Counts Still Low
We made the two trips to the hospital today for the injections. One at 8am and one at 4pm. While there, I got three ivs. They were two antibiotics and one for nausea. My white cell count was 0.09. Normal is 3.0-12. The count has gone up 0.01 each of the past two days. I am glad it has headed in the right direction. I have continued to feel pretty bad. I look forward to when I can feel better.