We left home to travel to UAMS in Little Rock on April 8, 2013. I was diagnosed with smoldering Multiple Myeloma about a year ago, and this trip was to come to Little Rock for routine tests which included another MRI like I had last June and a bone marrow biopsy like I had in May, June and October, 2012.
We had an uneventful trip from home to Little Rock. It was a pretty nice drive here and it was nice to see the change in the trees as we came west. We met my brother who lives in Memphis and his special friend, Shirley, in Little Rock for supper and enjoyed a few hours talking before we called it a day. They were on a road trip themselves to west Texas and New Mexico. Wow! Wish we were going too.
I will try to explain things in this blog as if it were a daily diary.