I want to thank each person that has sent cards, emails, texts, phone calls and prayers on our behalf. It means more to me that I can express in words. I am so thankful that I have family and friends like you. When the days were hard, to hear from you meant everything. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Last night made history in Little Rock. The temperature broke an all time record for the whole month of May. The previous record was set in 1903. The temp here was 38 last night. There was snow in northern Arkansas last night but none here in Little Rock.
We made the two trips to the hospital today for the four injections - three injections of Neupogen and one of Lovenox. My white cell count has risen to 10.91 and my platelets to 199. Just for comparison, my white cell count on April 28th was 0.12 and my platelets were 30. The department at the hospital that swaps the ports out does not work on weekends. I am feeling pretty much like normal today and hoping that I go for the stem cell collection early in the week next week. We are wanting to go home.