This blog is to keep our family and friends informed on how things are going while we are at the University of Arkansas Medical Sciences in Little Rock. Some people have asked why I choose to go all the way to Little Rock which is a 610 mile drive from home. UAMS has the Myeloma Institute of Research and Therapy. Here, they treat more people with Myeloma than any hospital in the world.
Wednesday, June 12-- White Cell Count Up Even More
The white cell count made progress today and was 0.51. Hemoglobin- 8.7, platelets- 32. In April, after the chemo, when the white count started up, it made some big increases. I am expecting some big moves in the next couple of days. I hope I won't be disappointed. Today was uneventful and we made the two trips to the hospital. We both are really wanting to go home.